Good morning honey bunches! (of oats?) How are you?
IT IS ALMOST FRIDAY! AHHH
I am excited for this glorious day because it can be nothing but WAY better than yesterday. Woke up, went to class, and then looked out the window. My psych teacher was fuhhhreaking out.
“WHAT?! WHY IS THERE A BLIZZARD?! Ugh sonofa…”
It went from sunny to white-out conditions in 2.41 seconds, but that’s just a guesstimate.
Then I went home for a few hours before my Stat test, which was no bueno. My friend and I spent most of the “review” period talking with Mrs. V about vacations/cruises/what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
So anywho, today I am going to carry on the tradition of Tangent Tuesday, except it is Thursday but it’s fine let’s just pretend it’s Tuesday mmk:)
I am a bit overdue, but the lovely Alyssa and a few other bloggy buds (I’m so sorry if I missed you, I can’t find the comments! Darn WordPress doesn’t have a search box for comments) have presented me with the 7 Facts Blog Award. Thanks, girls!
- I am a natural blonde. Yes, it is true. I do not spend money to dye my hair with icky chemicals, that is NOT my style:) I roll with sunshine and genetics, mmk?
- I make crazy faces. Wait you already know that:)
- Kelly Ripa is my doppelganger, and my idol. I swear we are long-lost sisters.
- I was a funny little chile. My funny faces started young:)
- My grandmother lives on the beach on the Chesapeake Bay, and we stay with her for about a month total each year (mostly in the summer). It is gorgeous, and we have our own beach! Summertime heaven <3
- I’m not short, I’m fun sized! More than once, I have been given paper plate awards for being fun-sized. And I even have a shirt with the above slogan, but I cannot find it right now. I am 5’2” and a quarter, and that quarter is a big deal when you are this teeny tiny! I am also a size 5 shoe, I’m pretty sure that makes me Cinderella.
- I have a thing for taking pictures of funny stuff. Exhibit A:
I am supposed to tag seven bloggies for this, but I can’t pick just seven! So, if you comment on this post, consider yourself tagged!:)
Alrighty chickadees, that’s all for today! See you tomorrow morning for a post on my favorite snackety snacks and meals on the go!
Do you joke with your teachers?
YESSS, my teachers are my buds:) I love hearing stories about their crazy high school/college years!
Are you a crazykins face-maker?
Yes, if you have been reading this blog for more than five minutes you would know that:)
Tell me seven crazy/weird/random things about you!