Good morning bloggy boos!! How are you?!
I am twitching in my seat I am so darn tooting excited to go to my COLLEGE today, aka meeting my new roomie aka my new best friend. We are the same person basically, everyone say hiiii:)
So, back to the real world.
Yesterday, Lisa and I set a few world records.
Read on, folks, and prepare to be impressed.
The CK Book of World Records
- Most Zevias consumed in one day: Nine. Not each, combined. Dr. Zevia (Dee Peps), Cola, and Ginger Ale. Gett @ m3, can I just say I could drink this for the rest of my life. I think I got a Zevia buzz from this hahaha I am not kidding. Oops I did not just say that on the internet..
It’s love. I think I drank so much that you can basically say I am 75% Zevia and 0.5% water. I will probs be peeing it out all day today. Sorry if you can’t deal with my obnoxiousness then too bad. Something to embrace:)
- Most times listened to “What the Hell” cover by Michael Henry and Justin Robinett: five whole hours. Not kidding. And you thought we were cray cray…
- Best salad eaten, ever. Kale, spinach, the most delicious EVOO on the planet, Vegan Cheezy salad booster, a bit of balsamic, and hemp seeds. Holy macaroni. No picture yet, Lisa will have them posted verrr soon:)
- Best pancakes ever eaten in the whole entire world. Pictures and recipe to come, keep your socks on soldiers:)
- Most excited a girl has ever been to visit college and her future roomie. Check! Guess guess guess where I am going:) Check back tomorrow to see if you’re right!
I’m off to drive to my new home (not until the fall obvs), see you on the other side chickadees:)
Have a fabulous Indulgence Friday!
Bee tee dubs a giant love-filled thank you to Lisa loo who gave me a hand me down pair of GORGEOUS jeans They fit so so well and it just confirms that we are twinnies <3 Expect them to see in a lot of pictures tomorrow!
Have you set any world records?
Um yes. See above. Dominationnnn
COLLEGE EXPLORING. You know that that means.
Are you addicted to Zevia too?!
Can we please add this to my list of addictions please, along with raisins, hummus, and balsamic:)
How are you celebrating Indulgence Friday?
Pigging out with my new best friend. Cha-ching!