Good morning bloggy boos!! How are you?!
I am having such a dandy morning sitting in my new college sweatshirt and sweatpants – next to my college lanyard and reusable BPA-free juice slurping container.
The other day I promised you a protein pancake recipe. Not so fast though, first I have to warn you:
Lisa and I tried this stuff. It was nasty. Don’t waste your money on this unless you plan I spitting it all over your significant other’s face. (hahaha)
Just don’t do it.
There was the GREATEST salad I’ve ever tasted:
Kale, spinach, Vegan Cheezy salad booster, hemp seeds, balsamic vinegar, and the most delicious olive oil on the planet. Props to Lisa for finding this delicious goodness.
And then there were pancakes.
Protein pancakes actually…
That tasted like cake.
In a few words, we couldn’t stop eating these.
Power Protein Pan-CAKES
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 3 scoops vanilla sun warrior, or 2 servings protein powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup NuStevia baking blend (or sweetener of choice)
- 4 tsp. chia seeds (I would recommend 1-2 flax or chia eggs, all we had were teaspoons)
- water (add until a batter-y consistency is formed)
- Heat a pancake pan on medium heat and add oil (we used MacaNut oil, but I recommend either that or coconut oil).
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add water and combine until a batter-like consistency is formed, about 1.5 to 2 cups.
- Cook your pancakes in your pan, and serve warm with Pom Acai Chia Jam!
Make these..today. We had them for dinner and you should too. Whoever invented breakfast for dinner has a special place in my heart.
That’s all for today chickadees!! See you tomorrow:)
Favorite pancake recipe – GO!
This one ❤
Nastiest “new” food/drink you have tried lately?
That nasty beet drink pictured above.
What is your Monday workout?
SPINNING with Lisa and our awesome teacher Nancy – going to kick. my. butt.