Good morning bloggy boos! How are you?
It is sunny beautiful here in upstate New York, but unforch we are covered in a blanket of snow. Kaybye, Mother Nature, I am pretty sure it is spring.
So before I get to the goodies, here are some crazykins tangents since I missed Tangent Tuesday, so it is going to be Tangent Thursday :) Remember to feel better about yourself as you read these and share some of your crazykins randoms!
- I took spinning last night with the Padre and he LOVED it! I got super sweaty, but I didn’t bother to shower last night because um I was hungry. Don’t worry folks I showered this morning. Food > shower. Is that gross? Don’t answer that.
- Today I have The Hamlet Test. This is the test that students cry after. It is all quotes from Hamlet, and we have to identify who spoke them and who they were speaking to. If my brain doesn’t function after today, now you know why. So my night went a little like: Hamlet, eat, spin, Hamlet, eat, foam roll, eat, sleep. A nap will be taken after my last class today, not an option.
- Senioritis has sunk in. We’re all feelin’ it, it’s that time of year and we will all hear from every college by a week from tomorrow. And I’m hearing from two schools this weekend. Hellllooo freedom:)
- My Garmin –> love. Don’t bother us we are on our honeymoon, it involves Nike’s, Under Armour, and lots of water. And Quinoa-Hummus-Raisin-Balsamic bowls.
- In Psych yesterday, we watched this Mister Rogers video. When he first told me we would be watching Mister Rogers I was super excited because who didn’t watch that show when they were little?! The puppets were my fave. But after this video, you may never think of poor Mister Rogers the same way again. This creeped me the eff out, rest his soul.
- I have rekindled my love for the Dave Matthews Band. Enough said. If you’re a fan, holla at me.
My First Giveaway!
Now for the free food:) Y’all may have seen my review of Love Grown Foods Granola a week or so back. Well I completely forgot that there was a giveaway involved. Good job, Katelyn.
WELL now you have the chance to win some free food!
You can read my review here of their products. They are deliciousness, and are almost completely empty by now. They have kiiiind of been a hit in my household.
SO, all you have to do to win is do the following (separate comment for each entry):
- Leave a comment telling me which flavor of Love Grown Fods granola you would like to try (mandatory entry).
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about the giveaway.
- Add me to your blogroll.
- “Subscribe” to Chef Katelyn.
- Follow Love Grown Foods on Twitter.
- “Like” Love Grown Foods on Facebook.
- Link back to the giveaway in a blog post.
Giveaway will be open for entry until 12 midnight EST, on Sunday, March 27th. Winner will be announced on Monday, March 28th.
That’s all for today chickadees! Happy entering and good luck:)